Become a Friend of the Lab
These are exciting times at the FSU Coastal and Marine Laboratory. The research conducted by faculty, grad students, and undergraduates continues to expand in novel areas on critically important topics, from the shoreline to the deep sea. What does this mean to you? It means that there are even more ways that you can contribute to the laboratory’s success. Private support of any kind provides us with tremendous flexibility to respond rapidly to new opportunities and to plan for long-term development. So please consider joining a group of dedicated people who support our mission.
How you can help
You can make a private tax–deductible donation to the MARINELAB FUND
- Online - by going to the FSU Foundation's "Marine Lab Donation Form". Note that there are three drop-down choices:
- "Marine Lab Fund (F06549)", which is our general fund;
- "Marine Lab Research Building Fund (F08340)", which is for Discovery Hall
- "Coastal & Marine Conservation Student Research (F08170)" which is a scholarship fund for graduate students
- By Mail - by downloading the FSUCML donation form, print it, fill it out, and mail it back to us;
- By Phone - Call us and make your donation over the phone at 850.697.4137. See our list of funding priorities below.
Have questions about contributing to Discovery Hall? Contact Dr. Felicia Coleman, Director, by email (firstname.lastname@example.org with "Discovery Hall" in the subject line) or by phone 850.697.4137 office, 850.545.2841 cell.
If you prefer a more hands-on approach, consider becoming a volunteer. For undergraduate students, any volunteer hours completed at the lab can be recorded as service hours on your transcript.
Click below for more information on donating and volunteering at the lab.