How to Get Here
Whether you are coming for a day or a week, the laboratory welcomes investigators and educational groups from all over the world to use the FSU Coastal and Marine Laboratory. This is also a wonderful site for working retreats.
No matter the reason, we have wonderful resources available in a relatively pristine environment embedded in a hot spot of biological diversity. Read about our facilities and marine operations before making a reservation. We have staff on hand to answer any questions you may have.
Want to tour the lab?
We love showing off the lab and the research. If you want a tour, please call to make an appointment so that a staff member can be available to take you and your group around the lab. While most tours occur on Friday, you can schedule a different time. Just call (850) 697-4120 or email email@example.com. We look forward to seeing you!
How to get here
- From the Florida State Capitol Building, go SOUTH on US- 27 for 2.8 miles.
- Turn RIGHT onto Gaile Avenue for .1 miles
- Turn LEFT onto Crawfordville Highway/US-319 for 22 miles.
- Turn RIGHT onto US-98/US-319 S for 20.1 miles.
- The FSU Coastal & Marine Lab will be on your left.
- Go EAST on US-98 for 10.1 miles.
- Turn RIGHT at the fork, continuing on US-98.
- Go 1/4 mile; the FSU Coastal & Marine Laboratory will be on your right.
- Go West from Perry on US-98 for approximately 71.5 miles.
- The FSU Coastal & Marine Lab will be on your lef