- August 8 - Foraminifera and Their Microscopic World. Who Cares?
- June 13 - The Ghosts of Populations Past: What Old Shells Reveal about Current and Future Oceans
- April 11 - Feathered Fiefdoms and Family Living in the Brown-headed Nuthatch
- March 14 - Hurricanes and Climate
- February 14 - Smalltooth Sawfish: Is there hope for one of our largest and most endangered marine predators?
- January 10 - The Science Behind Red Tides – Understanding The Organism As A Key To Mitigate Its Impact On Our Communities
- November 8 - Revealing The Secrets Of The Deep: A Brief History Of Ocean Exploration
- September 13 - Marine Protected Areas: An Effective Tool For Ocean Conservation?
- August 16 - Meiofauna Matters – The What, Why and How Of Tiny Marine Creatures That Live Everywhere On Our Ocean Floor
- July 19 - Florida Black Bears - A Conservation Success Story So Where Do We Go From Here?
- June 7 - A Short History of St. Teresa
- May 10 - Getting to the Bottom of Things: A New Coastal Bottom Drifter
- April 12 - A Hodge Podge of Ant Stories
- March 8 - Saving Florida's Coastal Birds: What Works?
- February 8 - Sharks, Cancer, and Fake News
- January 11 - Florida's Invasive Lionfish: Be the Predator!
- November 9 - Florida Manatees in the Northern Gulf of Mexico: Why Do Some Go West?
- October 12 - Urban Foraging - Survival Plants for the 21st Century Hunter and Gatherer By Scott Davis Link to the attached Flyers
- August 10 - A Special Place and Special Time: South African Offshore Coral Reefs by Zoleka Filander
- July 13 - Future Storminess: Hurricanes & Tornadoes in a Warmer World - Dr. James B. Elsner
- May 11 - The Iditarod: An Inside Look From the Perspective of a "Trail Vet" - Dr. Norm Griggs
- April 6 - Translating the Language of Life: Chemical Ecology as Planetary Drug Discovery - Dr. Mark Hay
- March 16 - Panhandle Florida Spectacular Seepage Bogs: Vanishing Biodiversity - Dr. Bruce Means
- February 9 - The Future of Florida's Springs - Dr. Guy "Harley" Means
- January 12 - Tropical Coral Reefs: The Current Crisis and a Possible Future - Dr. Peter J. Edmunds
- November 17 - Ecosystem Flips, Locks and Feedback: The Lasting Effects of Fisheries on Maine's Kelp Forest - Dr. Bob Steneck
- October 13 - A Sense of Place - Dr. Sophie McCoy
- September 8 - Rain: A History of Time - Cynthia Barnett
- August 11 - Species Interactions: The Dual Effects of Fishing & Invasive Species - Dr. Felicia Coleman
- July 14 - Understanding the Ecological Importance of Florida's Seagrasses - Jonathan Brucker
- June 9 - From shark fin soup to bad science and bowfishing tournaments: challenges to shark conservation - Dr. Dean Grubbs
- May 12 - What can the Frozen South reveal about warming? - Dr. Heidi Geisz
- April 14 - The Truth Behind the Bite: Unlocking the Secrets to Crocodilian Feeding Success - Dr. Greg Erickson
- March 10 - Digging in the Dark: Submerged Paleoindian Sites - Dr. Jessi Halligan
- February 11 - Secrets of the Longleaf Pine - Dr. Walter Tschinkel and Chris Matechik
- January 14 - Submarine Canyons: Pathways to the Abyss - Dr. Sandra brooke
- January 9 - We are Water - Jill Heinerth
- February 12 - Marine Turtles in a Changing World - Dr. Mariana Fuentes
- March 12 - Everything you wanted to know about shark sex, but were afraid to ask - Dr. Jose Castro
- April 9 - Beekeeping: So easy a caveman can do it - Bob Livingston
- May 14 - "Coming to Pass" - Susan Cerulean
- June 11 - Frogs, conservation, and what genetics can tell us - Lisa Barrow
- July 9 - Whooping Crane Restoration Project - Terry Peacock
- August 13 - What were we thinking? Taking big science to little streams in Trinidad - Joseph Travis
- September 10 - Where are the fish? Examining reef fish habitats and populations in the Gulf of Mexico - Dr. Doug DeVries
- October 8 - Cuban Biodiversity - An Artistic Presentation by Wildlife Artist Nils Navarro
- October 9 - Population Growth, Climate Change, and Fisheries; Why you trust a scientist?, Dr. Tom Miller
- September 11 - Finding Balance: Case Studies in Community Conservation, Dr. Emily DuVal
- August 14 - The Ecology of Smalltooth Sawfish in Florida and the Bahamas, Dr. Dean Grubbs
- July 10 - A Short History of St. Teresa, Ed Moore
- June 12 - Burning for Birds: How Flames and Feathers Naturally Mix, Jim Cox,
- May 8 - Apalachicola Bay: Everything You Ever Wanted To Know, Dan Tonsmeire.
- April 10 - Hurricanes, an Oceanographic Perspective, Dr. Steve Morey
- March 13 - Harmful Algae Blooms, Dr. Jennifer Cherrier
- February 13 - Bridges from the Ivory Tower, Dr. Stephen Gosnell
- January 9th - A Hodge Podge of Ant Stories, Dr. Walter R. Tschinkel
- December 4 An Introduction to Oyster Culture Gear & Suppliers, FSU Coastal Marine Lab, 1-4pm
- October 10, 2013 7 PM Dr. Kate Mansfield, University of Central Florida, FOUND: the sea turtle lost years.
- October 12, 2013 Noon The Second Annual Whatever Floats Your Boat Regatta
- September 12, 2013 Dr. Chip Cotton, FSU Coastal & Marine Laboratory, Secret Lives of Deep-water Sharks.
- August 8, 2013 Dr. John Carriger, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Pensacola, FL. Title: Recovery and Restoration of the Gulf of Mexico: An Appraisal of Concerns and Values
- April 11, 2013 Dr. Amy McKenna, National High Magnetic Field Laboratory, The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly: Molecules of the Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill
- May 9, 2013 Sarah Barrett, Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission, Bears of the Forgotten Coast.
- June 13, 2013 Dr. Sandra Brooke, FSU Coastal & Marine Lab, Deep Coral Reefs: Rainforests Beneath the Sea
- July 11, 2013 Dr. Heidi Geisz, FSUCML Adjunct Faculty, Deep Thaw: The Adélie Penguin and Climate Change.
Last Updated: Monday, February 10, 2020 at 12:17 PM