FSU Diving Control Board
The purpose of the Diving Control Board is to establish the policies of the university for scientific diving and to act as a board of appeal for scientific divers.
- Markus Huettel, Ph. D. (Chair, FA2016)
- Department of Earth, Ocean and Atmospheric Sciences
- Christopher Peters, Diving Safety Officer
- FSU Coastal & Marine Laboratory
- Christopher DeLisle, D. O.
- FSU University Health Center
- Kevin Olsen
- Student Representative
- FSU Department of Biological Science
Last Updated: Saturday, October 5, 2019 at 4:35 PM