FSU Diving Control Board
The purpose of the Diving Control Board is to establish the policies of Florida State University for scientific diving and to act as a board of appeal for scientific divers.
- Markus Huettel, Ph.D. (Chair, FA2016)
- Department of Earth, Ocean and Atmospheric Sciences
- Christopher Peters, Diving Safety Officer
- FSU Coastal & Marine Laboratory
- Christopher DeLisle, D.O.
FSU University Health Center
- Glenn Ladwig, Associate General Counsel (Research)
- Office of the General Counsel
- Jim Stephens, Director
- Environmental Health & Safety
- Nathan Spindel
- Student Representative
- Department of Biological Science
Last Updated: Tuesday, August 2, 2022 at 1:05 PM