FSU Diving Control Board
The purpose of the Diving Control Board is to establish the policies of Florida State University for scientific diving and to act as a board of appeal for scientific divers.
- Markus Huettel, Ph.D. (Chair, FA2016)
- Department of Earth, Ocean and Atmospheric Sciences
- Christopher Peters, Diving Safety Officer
- FSU Coastal & Marine Laboratory
- Christopher DeLisle, D.O.
FSU University Health Center
- Audrey Wilson, Associate General Counsel (Research)
- Office of the General Counsel
- Jim Stephens, Director
- Environmental Health & Safety
- Nathan Spindel
- Student Representative
- Department of Biological Science
Last Updated: Monday, May 17, 2021 at 11:18 AM