Graduate Student Scholarships & Awards
The FSU Coastal & Marine Lab, the Department of Biological Science, the Florida Sea Grant, and others provide rich opportunities for graduate students to find support for their research.
FSU Coastal & Marine Laboratory Scholarships & Awards
- The FSUCML Board of Trustees Graduate Student Research Fund - This scholarship supports FSU graduate students who use the FSUCML as a base for conducting their research. Funds are available thanks to the generosity of the FSUCML Board of Trustees. Please click here & follow instructions carefully on how to apply. DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: 24 February 2021.
- The Coastal & Marine Conservation Graduate Student Award- This scholarship provides a Summer (only) Research Assistantship to FSU graduate students who are working in the Gulf of Mexico, particularly around the marine lab, in any of the following areas: (1) protection and conservation of coastal and marine habitats; (2) protection of ecologically and economically important marine species; and (3) sustainable fisheries. Please click here & follow instructions carefully on how to apply. DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: 24 February 2021
- The Matt Beard Memorial Award for Excellence in Research - This award is given by FSUCML to a recipient selected by the Dive Control Board members and advisors.
FSU Department of Biological Science
- Scholarships for undergraduate biological science majors.
- Scholarships for graduate students in biological science.
Non-FSU Scholarships of Interest
- Florida Sea Grant Scholarships & Fellowships
- Southern Association of Marine Laboratories Student Travel Support
- Lerner Gray Grant for Marine Research
- Diving Scholarships for students using scuba as a tool for research
Last Updated: Friday, April 9, 2021 at 10:14 AM