FSUCML Internal Advisory Committee
This Committee is charged with providing scientific and technical advice and guidance to the Director of the Florida State University Coastal and Marine Laboratory. The advice and guidance pertain to general issues related to improvement in laboratory quality and support for FSU users across departments and to address specific questions related to that use. This is also an opportunity for the Director to provide updates to the departmental representatives of new initiatives under development at the laboratory.
Members of the Committee
- Tom Miller, Ph.D. (Chair)
- Department. Biological Science
- Robert Contreras, Ph.D.
- Associate Dean, College of Arts & Sciences
Department of Psychology
- Markus Huettel, Ph.D.
- Department of Earth, Ocean, and Atmospheric Sciences
- Sarah Lester, Ph.D.
- Department of Geography
- Thursday April 25, 2019 - 11:00 - 12:00 Office of Research Conference Room 211A, Westcott Bldg. North